För er som inte hör vad jag säger. Nu kan ni läsa det istället.



söndag 27 september 2009

The ordeal with having employees

Having employees must be like having children, I dont have children, so I wouldn´t know, but still, and this is speculative, the feeling must be somewhat similar...

You know, for a mother having two three year old twin boys, that always strive to move in the total opposite direction to one another, I feel the same from time to time.

Even though I feel like I do everything I can to make them happy, sometimes it feels totally pointless, maybe this is only my experience, what do I know?

Why cannot they work together towards the same goal? Why cannot they think like I think? Why are they jealous of one another, even if I try hard to keep fair conditions?

These are heavy questions, and I dont think that I will ever get an answer to them, but still, just writing down the thoughts about them gives me comfort.

And, even though these heavy issues does bother me at times, I wouldn´t swap my work for anything. I love what I do, or I wouldn´t do it. The pressure is heavy and the pay is not significantly better, but money have never made anyone happy, or has it?

Life´s good

1 kommentar:

  1. "Why cannot they think like I think?"

    Ingen har nånsin tidigare lyckats med den bedriften.

    SvaraRadera