För er som inte hör vad jag säger. Nu kan ni läsa det istället.



onsdag 16 mars 2011

Absence

The absence of you is a hard thing to cope with right now.

It should be easier with the return of the sun and the arrival of spring. But it just reminds me more.

And now when you cant use facebook and I have to call you, it gets even harder because hearing your voice makes me happy and sad at the same time. Its hard to explain it.

I´ve got a strong heart. Its not easy to break me. But it can be done. You did.

Maybe I have myself to blame. There would have been easier ways. But then again, feelings cannot be controlled. There is no limit to love. And there is no maximum distance.

You are not more than twelve hours away. But the problem lies not only in the distance.

When I leave somewhere, the trip itself is only a small part of the total cost, and this has to be concerned. I just want to sell everything and leave.

But of course, its not that easy.

I need a hug.

Preferably from you

But there are temporary substitutes around.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Inte den kramen du mest önskade dig men iaf...kraaaaaaaaaaam vännen!! Tessan

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag klappade dig iaf på axeln!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Du får krama mig när du vill!!! Kram!!! / Linda

    SvaraRadera