För er som inte hör vad jag säger. Nu kan ni läsa det istället.



söndag 6 mars 2011

The reunion

My brother is in town. This time he came without his family and my parents are yet not informed.

It is supposed to be a surprise for my fathers eightyfifth birthday on tuesday.

Eightyfive

I cannot belive how fast time flies. I remember when he quit his job at 62. It feels like it was about ten years ago. But it isnt...

Still he is still going strong. Hearing is bad. Eyes are bad. Some kind of problems with the throat. Otherwise healthy. And with the wits of a 17-year old! :)

I hope that he will live to see his centennial


Tomorrow me and my siblings is supposed to have a night out. Or at least the evening...
It is actually the first time we do something like this. Dinner and maybe cinema. That is secondary. Primary is the company. And the occasion.

It is late. But better late than never!
And I am sure we will have a pleasant time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar