För er som inte hör vad jag säger. Nu kan ni läsa det istället.



lördag 19 februari 2011

Doris

My friend has a friend with a dog. My friend likes dogs. So she took care of it when her friend had to work. But then SHE had to work too, so I got to take care of it :)

It is a she. An English Staffordshire named Doris. Not as stupid as her namesharer the fish. Actually quite clever...



Pretty lame though. Not dangerous at all. But she is really cute and she likes rice cookies :)

Its been a long time since I took care of a dog, but I really like it, and I will definitely do it again if im asked!

So now you know. If you have a dog that needs to be taken care of for a couple of hours or so, Im happy to do it.

Not that I ever got the time. But if I do, then Ill do it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar