För er som inte hör vad jag säger. Nu kan ni läsa det istället.



söndag 20 februari 2011

Orrbyn

Deep deep into the dark dark forest there is a small small village with a small small house...

No not really. Its actually situated on the north side of Råneå River. And it is a very peaceful place.

We went there a couple of friends and I for some quality time. And we definitely had quality time! I really love activities like this, just to hang around and talk.

One doesnt have to spend time in front of the mirror when situated in a middle of nowhere. If I have a bad hair day in Orrbyn, nobody cares!

Not that I care much about my hair when at home either, but you get the point...

One day we will live in a house in the countryside. Which country is less important. If there is snow we will have a snowmobile. We will have a tractor and a big garage. Maybe horses and pigs but definitely some chickens. I eat a lot of eggs...

And of course we will have a couple of dogs!

I will have a wife from the dominican republic and at least five kids!

At least that is what I hope and dream for :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar