För er som inte hör vad jag säger. Nu kan ni läsa det istället.



fredag 25 februari 2011

Overtime

Today was a good day!

First I got to visit my mothers cousin Gunnar and his wife Greth-Marie in Örarna for her 70:th birtday. She says, now she can count herself to the older youth category! :)

Visiting them is always a pleasure. A lot of interesting stories about life. And needless to say the food is wonderful :)

After that I went to work, and this day was chaos as always.

But I like it.

Partly because Luleå Hockey took a great victory over their biggest nemesis from the city called "She Left You".

ODD!!

Ice hockey is like figure skating but with a purpose

Also because I had really good customers today! And the booking central works perfect with personnel like ML and LS!!

PLUS!! I got to speak to my darling for half an hour during the break... That was the best part! Always a pleasure of course!!

I got pissed of the fact that I had to work overtime... but its part of the job... And of course, it makes my living!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar