För er som inte hör vad jag säger. Nu kan ni läsa det istället.



tisdag 1 februari 2011

Into the winter

I really hate Thomas Cook Airlines...

After a huge delay we landed at Arlanda airport just to miss our flight with three minutes...

500 dollars was the price we had to pay to get another ticket to Luleå.

Not worth it cause I´d rather be somewhere else...


And did we even get an apology? Nope...

At least we can be glad that the temperature here isn´t too low today. Just 5 degrees below zero... but then again, 45 degrees difference is enough! ;)

I had the chance to play a little with one of my babies... THE CAR!! :) I like to make figures in the snow, gotta be careful though, the economy is quite tensed at the moment, cannot really afford an accident. But since I bought and drove a wrongwheel driven vehicle yesterday I really needed to get wild... :)

I gotta go. The laundry awaits tomorrow! Definitely needs to be done...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar