För er som inte hör vad jag säger. Nu kan ni läsa det istället.



söndag 13 februari 2011

U Turn

I got a request of translation of the previous post. So be it.


I am good at U turns. I wasn´t gonna go there. Then I was going. And then I didnt go.

There is still time! If I jump in the car and go now i will be on Arlanda in time for departure!

Yes. I am indecisive. I am crazy. I am unsecure. But right now it feels like the best thing is to stay in sweden for now. Maybe i will change my mind again, but then its too late and I will have to wait for two more weeks.

But to be earnest, I had my chance and I didnt take it. So I probably wont go.

My insecurity has nothing to do with misbelief in the relationship. Its rather the other way around. This is for the best because growing good relationships takes time.

After all, in four months she will be entering the swedish airspace. It feels like forever. But its not a very long time. I have to prevail. And I will.

But. I am who I am when I didn´t turn up the way I should.
Tomorrow morning I just might be standing at Arlanda after all!

I should have choosen the political agenda.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar