För er som inte hör vad jag säger. Nu kan ni läsa det istället.



torsdag 10 februari 2011

French fries

Dont eat them!

There are at least a million different diet programs available... But if you find one that says you should eat french fries, dont follow it...

I dont really get it actually. Yesterday I ordered a burger from Max as i often do, but for some reason I forgot to tell them that I wanted carrots instead of fries.

So what, I figured. But then I checked them up... And no. French fries should not be eaten. Never. Ever. Nope.

Packed with calories, high on fat, salt and carbs. Low on energy. Untasty. Slimy. Cold. Blah! :)

But for some reason I always crave for them still when I see the pictures.

Not much though. I can eat carrots now for at least a year knowing how bad the fries are!

Excercise

I think it has begun now! Todays shedule has Badminton on it, and yesterday it was regular cardiovascular training. I like it. Maybe because of my excercise partner, but thats not the only reason.

It just feels good. It makes you happy.

Kind of like the fries but the other way around...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar